Monday, November 28, 2011

Merry Monday!

Workout: clients- cardio- upper body weights- planks- sprints- was wiped out this morning so did very little with my clients personally- but they left huffing and puffing so mission accomplished.
Shopped at traders- stocked up on fruits-veggies- chicken. Made a big chicken veggie soup that I love having all week whenever I need a quick bite and no time to prep anything. Grilled my chicken breasts- made turkey burgers- steamed my green beams- its all about the prep and having food easily accessible so take the time to prepare- will go a long way.
Bc I didn't work out this morning I asked a friend to come over tonight after kids are asleep to do yoga. My body is in desperate need of good stretching and I'm in desperate need of some calm breathing but no matter how many times I say I will work out at night it never happens! I'm a morning person and therefor must get them in in the am. Hence the invite- she comes I won't poop out.
Breakfast: apple- 2 eggs- almonds- coffee
Lunch: 2 bowls of soup
Gonna have an early dinner of grilled chicken breast- steamed green beans and a big fresh salad.
Yoga will be followed by a fruit salad and decaf lattes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment