Thursday, June 2, 2011

The 25's..

Yesterday I went into Harry and David and picked up a package of their coffee samplers. They make all the great flavors, and I'm getting a little bored of mine so its time to sample the goods out there! This morning's taste was Hazelnut Praline. I like my coffee super strong so the hint of sweetness really worked for me. I like this flavor- almost in love- but there are others to try!


This mornings workout was what I call "The 25s". I started off with a little cardio warm up about 10 min..then did one exercise per large muscle group- and 25 reps of each..so
Squat- 25 reps
Push Ups- 25 reps
Dumbell Rows- 25 reps
Shoulder Press- 25 reps
Bicep Curl- 25 reps
Tricep Overhead Extension- 25 reps
Frog Leg Crunches- 50 reps

Use a lighter weight than usual, so that you can finish 25 reps without using momentum.

Did 3 min of high energy cardio after the circuit and continued the circuit 3 times.

Thursday is an off day- no clients-I've set aside so many errands to do today but cant get into the grove of doing them! I think I'll go for a second cup of Joe..

No comments:

Post a Comment