Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Care to indulge?

Last night after I finished eating dinner I had this desperate need for something sweet. Happens every now and then- sometimes I think it has to do with the flavors of what I just ate..maybe the combinations of certain foods triggers craving for sweet?? Who knows..So I had a nice bowl of Cherry Chocolate Chip Soy ice cream from Trader Joes..mission accomplished-satisfied!

I have a few go to things I reach for when I need that little something sweet or even salty..just those foods I dont eat all the time..but every once in a while I like to have..

Peanut Butter Puffins..'nuf said! I could live on those..but b/c I will literally finish a box in one sitting I limit myslf to having only a cup when I need that peanut buttery crunch.
.

Dried Fruit: Very high in calories- yet another one of those foods I love but need to limit. Trader Joes makes the best DRIED MANGO ever...but be careful- they are addicting!!! So again, its not a daily thing- but an extra sweet treat.



Sugar Free Fat Free Choc. Pudding- At the market you can get these powders for pudding..the picture shows that its dairy but they Pareve ones..I make it with almond milk and have it with bananas! Pretty gosh darn good..



Coconut Milk or Soy Ice Cream..I'm not a dairy person..but every once in a while a girls gotta have her Ice Cream. I have these in my freezer..over the summer I would have a half a cup every day...I've cut back on it though..only having a bit every once in a while..


Nuts and Raisins- sometimes I'll throw in some chocolate chips..again high in calories but a great sweet and salty snack..
Now I'm hungry..argghh! So far breakfast was usual..and I feel like G-d is not loving me today..started my walk with the baby and it started raining..decided I'd try some yoga from Direct TV and the power goes out!!! I'm trying here!! Meanwhile I'm in one of those moods where I'm thinking of the million and one things on my to do list and too lazy to attempt anything. Its just one of those days..I just wanna stay in pj's-in bed- and watch CSI...I need to go through the girls clothes..clearly summer is over and Chaya needs to stop wearing shorts to school..ok ok I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment