Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy the day is over!!!

Today was not a day I'm proud to blog- but we all have these days and today was one of them :(

Breakfast was usual- but then my walk was disrupted by the rain..plan B was disrupted by the blackout..and the overall mood of the day was gloom..

I went to get Chaya from school and the sun came out! So, put both of them in the stroller and decided to do an hour walk..

Yes, Sarah is still in PJ's..one of those days! They look happy and content right?? WRONG! The first 20 minutes were fine but of course when I'm on the other side of town Chaya decides she's thirsty and blows a fit that I'm not stopping everything I'm doing to get her water and Sarah needs to copy everything her big sister does so why not blow a fit also??!!! So, harmoniously they made my walk back seem like it would never end..

Hence, dinner was peanut butter puffins! They never tasted so good!

Tomorrows workout will start at 7 and a good run is very very much needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment