Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Off to a good start..



Good Morning Charlie..they have nothing to do with this post but who doesn't love a trio of hardcore kick-butt women?

7 a.m.'s workout was
20 push ups, 20 leg lifts, 15 push ups, 20 legs lifts, 10 push ups, 20 leg lifts, 5 push ups, 20 leg lifts
squat and press for 30
oblique stretches
tricep dip with leg raised
(3x)
bicep curl on resistance band
wide dumbell row
30 oblique twists
(3x)
planks for 2 min to finish it off

Then green tea and grapefruit and workout #2
1 min push ups
1 min side squat with bicep curl
2 min jump rope
1 min full sit ups
1 min chest presses
1 min rows
1 min kick-backs
1 min high knees
1 min reverse crunches
(2x)
1 min plank
1 min squat with front and side raises
1 min squat thrusts
1 min bicycle crunches
1 min leg lunge- then switch leg
1 min low lunge with tricep ext
30 second mountain climbers, 30 seconds burpees, 30 seconds jumping jacks..

Now breakfast- more clients- food shopping- errands- and a possible late night client if I'm up for it!

I've been carb-loading a bit much this week..I'm going to attempt to cut carbs the rest of the day..I've had my oatmeal in the morning and I hope to stick with lean proteins and veggies the rest of the day just to get back on track..

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! BTW- I made the pancake this morning...not bad:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B! Thought I saw u outa the corner of me eye at Jazzercise..were u there?

    ReplyDelete