Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chocolate Chips, "LEAVE ME ALONE"

Ohhhhh yesterday yesterday yesterday...I blame it on domestication..how you ask? Allow me to explain..
I have a pantry full of food- A very deep and wide pantry that needs constant upkeep cuz I can never find anything- hence the millions of trips to the supermarket for that last minute item when its really just sitting nicely back there in the closet waiting to be used. I keep telling myself to get those pull out drawers- I will soon enough-but until then the weekly emptying out the entire closet and putting things back neatly will just have to do. But it hasnt been weekly..or monthly..sadly I cannot remember the last time I did it. Sooooo- Sunday night it was time.

Amongst the millions of things I discovered- I came across bags and bags of chocolate chips..I put em nicely in a big ziploc and shoved them in the freezer...and thats how it all started..

Monday morning I had my usual breakfast- workout-errands..everything was going so well and then I remembered that I have this huge bag of cold crunchy chocolate chips just sitting in the freezer. So, every now and then I would come and take "just a handful". For lunch I decided to have another protein pancake and decided to throw in "just a handful" of chocolate chips. For a snack I wanted pretzels and what better with pretzels than chocolate chips! The entire day this devil of a bag was haunting me, tormenting me, and "handfuls" turned into heaping buckets..I finished it off with a late night snack or pretzels, raisins, and chocolate chips (hands down best mixture ever) and I vow never to look at chocolate chips again for the rest of the week.

THE DEVIL


My dinner last night, bag of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, chicken, craisins, and walnuts. With lemon, garlic shallot dressing. I had it with sweet potato, and brown rice not pictured cuz really didnt look appetizing!

So this morning I got Sarah in the stroller, met a friend and her dog for a walk- was a nice morning stroll..

No better feeling!

Today's workout will be yoga and intervals tonight. I'm coming up with some new exercises tonight so gonna test em out in my gym..stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment