Friday, October 22, 2010

Run, Eat, RELAX, Repeat

Kinda crazy that the week is over already! That means SHABBOS! I seriously count down the seconds until Shabbos..nothing I look forward to more. In a sense, its my Yoga..the calm relaxing focusing on breath both physically and spiritually..its almost like G-d is saying.."Put some spirituality in your life woman, take these 25 hours as a gift"..the world can wait until Saturday night..

We had a blackout this week, all electricity was off for about 45 minutes. No phone, internet, tv, computer, stove top, oven, microwave, coffee machine- NADA! Needless to say, longest 45 minutes of my life! My daughter was napping- no one here- and with all my nervous energy I was going insane..

So thank you Shabbos for forcing this upon us, in a world of crack-berry's...you're appreciated more than you know..

Speaking of Yoga- committing to 2 times a week..gonna do for a month and see how I like it..8 times a month, 2 times a week, an hour a pop. Looking forward! (I think)

Breakfast was usual, and todays workout was
Jump Squats
Squat and overhead lift
Woodchops
Jogging in place with weight
Shadow Boxing
Shoulder Press with Calf Raises
Jumping jacks with side raises and overhead press
Squat Thrusts
Mountain Climbers
Jump Lunges
Platypus walk
Chest Press-tricep ext-chest fly
Circle Leg abs
Plank Rows and plank

Have a great weekend...Q and A will be up Sunday..RachelCFT@gmail.com

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment