Monday, November 8, 2010

Cutting Carbs..sorda


I think Jessica Biel looks beyond stunning in this photo and just looking at her is putting me in a better mood!

This weekend has been one of the longest weekends of my life. No school, no husband, no help, and thank you for that extra hour on a Sunday- couldnt have come at a better time! (notice the sarcasm please)

Friday I had a morning run, and ate ok. Shabbos- not good. Nuff said.  Sunday- not good either. Set my alarm for 6 a.m. to do yoga before the kids got up. But they beat me to it- were up at 5 so the day started painfully early.

But- it's Monday, and Chaya is at school, Sarah is taking a nap- and I am smiling ear to ear. Time to prepare the week and get focused! This morning I did a 30 min run with an ab workout, and some Yoga.

I have an event coming up next week and I always like events to challenge myself and my will power. Cutting carbs is the hardest hardest thing for me to do- and while I dont recommend it for long term weight loss I feel that its the only healthy way of losing a few extra lbs here and there. My go to plan for getting "Event Ready". Now I'm not going to cut it out drastically- I will have my P.P in the a.m. b/c I need it for my workouts. So- besides for the morning fuel I will be cutting my carbs this week.

I weighed myself this morning and will weigh myself again next Monday morning. If anyone would like to join me I'm all for it- we can have a support system going on! Email or facebook me and we'll compare notes.

For now I will be allowing myself 2 fruits a day cuz I cant live without fruit. So far I had my P.P, coffee and an apple. Let's see how long this lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment