Friday, November 5, 2010

Empire State of Mind

This Sunday is The ING New York City Marathon. I have never expirienced the feeling of crossing a finish line- but its always been a dream of mine to work towards.. so for those of you running on Sunday- Congrats- I commend you- I'm jealous and I wish you the best of luck!

For the rest of you like me- sitting on our butts while others are out there pounding the pavement on Sunday- heres a little celeb inspiration...

Gwyneth Paltrow with celeb Trainer Tracy Anderson heading to her NYC Workout


Karolina Kurkova and her legs in NYC- nufff said!

Russel Brand working out in Central Park

Claire Danes in NYC

 The Material Girl herself working out in NYC


And some NYC Marathon Runners...Katie Holmes, Lance Armstrong, P-Diddy, and Ryan Reynolds

Have a great weekend!!
G-Shabbos and G-luck

1 comment:

  1. running marathons is truly a state of mind, and training for them is great when you have a group of friends to train with. I myself have trained for one, and when we ran 20 miles during our training it was an amazing feeling. All you need is the people and a good watch that lets you do those 5 minute walks in between. You'll do it, but yes training partners make it a lot better =)

    ReplyDelete