Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rounding 3rd..


(It's Marissa Miller- wearing a Baseball uniform- need I say more)

It's Thursday..keep pushing you can do it (I'm talking to myself...)
Sometimes weeks fly by..feels like Shabbos just ended and you're already cooking for the next..but other weeks..your body is aching- you're exhausted-need a weekend break and its only Monday night!!

It's been a very very long week- but its Thursday night!!! Generally Thurs nights are hard cuz its cooking, cleaning, prepping and Friday is my busiest Work Day- but this week I've rearranged my schedule and I have no clients tomorrow- so tonight I can stay up late- hehe-woop woop!

This morning I had reg breakfast, worked out with a few clients- I had my sprinting in the park client today. Its one of the fastest and most effective cardio workouts you can do. Find a distance around 250 meters- run at all out energy one way- walk back..do it a few times..u'll be happy u did! Snack was apple and P.B- Lunch was chicken- 2 sweet potatoes and salad..dinner is T.B.D- I'm really craving cereal..but its never just one bowl- or 2- so we'll see..

At this moment, I cannot wait to get my kids to sleep and relax..so like I said..rounding 3rd..almost there..I can do this!

B.T.W- Still doing yoga twice a week- havent had time yet today so hopefully when the kids are asleep..hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment