Monday, November 1, 2010

On the road again


my second True Love- meet the Soy Misto...

...and so it begins..
It's Monday again!! This Monday was beyond long- feels like 5 days packed in one..but I'm happy I got a lot done. So let's talk eating and workouts..
Eating was grapefruit and tea before clients..4 clients- did a mixture of running, abs, yoga, and assorted upper body movements. Then P.P and coffee. I had to be in downtown la today all day which meant I needed to bring my own food. So, when this happens I usually bring a fruit and nuts for snack and salad for lunch..but I lost track of time and didnt have time to prepare a salad so I grabbed a fruit and dry oatmeal in a bag..so at lunch time I stopped off at starbucks- got my coffee (soy misto with 2 pumps sugar free vanilla- sprinkled cinamon on top- bliss) and extra hot water for my oatmeal..had my lunch there- spent the rest of the day there and unfortunately didnt make it home for dinner so I stopped off at this new (could be old but I just heard about it) Thai Asian place on Pico called Bodhi- I ordered mixed veggies with brown rice..its a Vegan place and soy-tofu-fake cheese-etc will be the death of me so my mixed veggies did me just fine..

On days when I know I'm outa the house all day the easiest things for me to bring are
-fruit
-nuts (I try not to bring too much cuz I will finish the bag)
-salad (hard to eat on the road but if you can stop and eat somewhere its a great option- duh)
-wrap (easy to eat while driving)
-grilled chicken in a pita
-turkey deli in pita
-almond butter on quinoa bread
-brown rice in container
-carrots and snap peas

Just got home- feet are falling off and I'm still starving..I just downed 2 fruit- and all I wanna do is get into PJs and watch Gossip Girl.

U know you love me
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment