Sunday, November 21, 2010

Q and A


Is walking considered exercising?
Unless you're walking as if you're being chased by a robber- not really. Many people meet up with friends and go for walks and consider this their exercise. It's considered more of a stroll- and yes while its very healthy and good for you- when it comes to burning major calories..it would take many hours of this "strolling" to be effective.

I love chocolate- I cant deprive myself of it- what should I do?
Save it for the weekends- make it a treat and reward yourself at the end of the week.

I have over 50 lbs to lose. I dont know where to start. What do you recommend?
Start with changing your diet- clean eating- cutting out white flour and sugar. Chose a type of cardio and commit to it 5 days a week. Pick a consistent time everyday and and use your time wisely. Just doing this- I guaruntee results. Weight will gradually start coming off week by week. You will get to a point where this will stop- at that point I recommend adding stregnth training to you workouts.

I've been working out consistently for months and eating well. I was losing weight every week and recently I stopped losing. What happened?
Your body reached a plateau. It happens a lot in weight loss. Basicly, your body got used to the exercise you're doing. Switch it up- try something new- and up the intensity. 

What kind of coffee do you drink?
I drink either Starbucks Pike that I make myself or Turkish Coffee with almond milk.

What drink do you order from Starbucks?
Soy Misto with 2 pumps sugar free vanilla and cinammon on top (great question)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to send it my question so I'll post it here. Can you discuss the best sports bras out there? Plain old Target cheap kind don't ...work for me.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- I wish I had that problem :)
    I dont know first hand but from what I've asked others it seems that Saucony, Nike, and Champion make some good ones..hope this helps..

    ReplyDelete