Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The results are in...

Please excuse my blogging lately or rather blogging absence lately- it's been harder than I expected to find Internet service...but thanks to a lovely super chic upper east side star bucks- were back in business!
I wanted to touch a bit on my no crabbing adventure last week. Here's exactly what I did- and the pros and cons along with it. I had my regular breakfast before working out everyday..threes no way I would be able to work out with no carbs. After my breakfast my lunches snacks and dinner were either salads roasted veggies proteins or fruits. I tried limiting the fruits and some days i was better than other. I did my regular workouts and ate just as often as I usually would.
Pros:
I lost 4 lbs in a week
I felt lighter
Was easy to stick to but only when I had everything prepared.
Easy resturaunt ordering
Cons:
Low energy
Boring
Not easy to stick with "on the go"
By the last day I was soooo craving carbs I downed 3 bowls of brown rice so it definately causes cravings..

All in all- if you have hit your target weight and wanted to tighten up before an event I would recommend it but no longer than a week or two. It is not a long term weight loss method and definitely not something you could stick with long term but i did enjoy the challenge and obviously enjoy the results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment