Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still going strong!


I woke up this morning at 6:30 to a text from my first client that she got sick and unfortunately wasnt able to make it this morning. Hmm..this means an extra hour of sleeping in..but then again..most of my workouts these past couple days were either with clients, with the kids or cut short b/c of the kids sooo..I knew I needed a good run- it really has been too long..but it was cold out..I was still tired..to run..to sleep..run..sleep..I really wanted to sleep- but I said hey- if I'm anyways working hard to give up carbs this week..then why not make my efforts count even more..so rubbing my eyeballs I got my lazy a$$ outa bed and laced up my sneakers. I did a great hour run- I really could tell that it's been a while cuz it took me quite some time to get into a good groove..but once I got going I was set..I truly did enjoy it..

Came back- had another few clients..usual breakfast..I had a full day on the go so lunch was grilled chicken, green beans, and steamed veggies- apple and grapes for a snack, and soup-salad-and grilled chicken for dinner.

Cutting carbs yet again has been surprisingly easy- today I did eat out for lunch and dinner- cant remember the last time that happened but it sure helps! We'll see what tomorrow brings..I really do just want to sleep in...hmmm..we shall see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment