Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Veggie Soup..


It's been 4 days of no carbing and I must admit it really has been pretty smooth sailing..I've been chowing down on tons of fruits (probably more than I should be) veggies, proteins and my good ole' trusty Veggie Soup..

In the beginning of the week I made a huge pot of veggie soup- everything under the sun went in there. Onions, shallots, leaks, zuccini, carrots, green beans,celery,cabbage, squash, peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, and a little bit of fresh corn. I threw in some salt, pepper and tons of fresh herbs to give it flavor. I eat is ALL DAY..its very low in calories and b/c of all the veggies and the liquid it's quite filling..

I also made turkey patties. I used some ground turkey breast- onions and spices- rolled into small bite size balls and made a ton of them. Also a great go to snack for no carbing. I cut up lots of veggies, and fresh fruit and just always made sure to have stuff to munch on..

As for workout today- I did yoga..time to cook for the Shab..

No comments:

Post a Comment