Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 2

Day Two:
Last night went to bed feeling very bloated! Brussel Sprouts can do that to you!! None the less I succesfully completed the first day and now onto the second.

7:30 am- Cranberry Cocktail
8:00 am- lemon water
9:30am- 1 cup blue berries
11:30 am- 2 hard boiled eggs- more brussel sprouts and cherry tomoatoes
Its 12 now- still a bit hungry- but havent had my coffee (legal cheat) so hopefully that gets me going- still tired and groggy

12:30- apple- starting to think about lunch- gonna sip the cranberry juice until 2 and have a big lunch

2:00- big salad with lettuce, spinach, cherry tomatoes, red peppers cucumbers- flax seed oil- fresh lemon and sea salt, plus 3 mini turkey burgers

4:00 pm- steamed brussel sprouts with flax oil and fresh garlic

6:30 pm- broiled chicken breast, big salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, basil, fresh garlic, applie cider vinegar, and flax oil
plus one cranberry cocktail

OK- Its 7 and I cant tell if I'm hungry or just craving something sweet!! This is usually the time where I pile up on tons of fruit- especially once the kids are sleeping I like to relax with something sweet..I'm trying to take my mind off it- gonna make a hot lemon water and call it a night..Day 2 down- feels like eternity- but I can do this

No comments:

Post a Comment