Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 4

I cant believe I've really been sticking with this cleanse..its only been 4 days and with the exception of an extra egg and a "really big cup of legal cheat coffee"..I've been pretty spot on and feeling very very good about it..of course I feel good at the end of the day, and when I just wake up- there are some very very hard moments throughout the day..but I keep telling myself- you've come this far..dont let it go for nothing..so 4 days down..not bad..
Here was today
7:00- cranberry cocktail followed by lemon water
8:00 am- bowl of berries- 40 minutes yoga
9:30 am- 2 soft eggs, cherry tomatoes- basil-lettuce- flax dressing
1:00- chicken, huge salad- spinach-lettuce-tomatoes-sprouts-brussels-peppers..the works
4 pm- must go to market and get meat
6 pm- shoulder steak on leafy salad, steamed asparagus and green beans with cherry tomatoes..see below- was pretty gosh darn good!

8pm- apple and coffee (hey I didnt have it in the morning and they say its a legal cheat!)

Shabbos will be hard. Very Very hard. What to do. I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment