Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coming Up...


I've been working on a project that I've been getting some great feedback on. We all love to hear what other woman eat, especially woman that live similar lifestyles as we do. We like to hear how they balance family, life, religion, etc and still find time to exercise and eat properly. SOO I'm on a quest. I'll be interviewing all different types of woman with all different lifestyles. Singles. Moms. Business Woman. Stay at home moms. Fitness Competitors. Personal Trainers. College students. All different types. I want to hear about what they eat, what they do for fitness, how often they do it, what they weigh, what motivates them, tips that they have and share it all for people to learn from. Those that wish their name to be anonnomous will be. Soo hang in there- first feature will appear in the next few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment