Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Food- Pleasure of Fuel?


WHY NOT BOTH?!

We constantly have this battle. Should I eat this? But I really want that? Why do I feel like I need to sacrifice good taste for a trimmer slimmer healthier body? Does it have to be either or? Ummm- how many lives do you live? Last I checked we all have one- so lets live a little bit and enjoy the foods we're eating!
Now- that doesnt mean pizza and fries all day long- nor does it mean chicken breast and celery for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..we must find a balance. It takes learning about the foods that are healthy yet tasty- learn how to prepare them- when to eat them- how much of it to eat- and how to efficiently burn the calories needed in order to maintain your optimal physique. Theres a lot of great information out there, and a lot of tools to help you reach your health and fitness goals- but if you want it- you gotta come and get it.

I've never done this before- first time ever- may be the last. It's absolutely free- and could be costly for you if you dont attend :)

I'll be speaking on Jan 19th at 8:00 pm at Chabad of the Conejo- 30345 Canwood St. This will not be a textbook course where you come and take notes like I did all through high school and did not enjoy- this is simply, practical, relatable easy to follow information that I use in my day to day life. The course is for both men and women.

As an extra perk, I will be raffling off a **free personal training session** to all those that pre-register online. You must pre-register to attend the course. It's a 2 part course- I'll be doing the second one.

Here's the link to register
http://www.jewishacademy.com/2011winter/courses.asp?Section=25&ID=572

No comments:

Post a Comment